As a customer of MOKSH, you are required to aware that while signing up a contract with MOKSH, you agree and accept to abide by our terms and condition of services related to various services provided such as Counseling, Guidance, Admission, Travel and others.
- Once you sign the Registration form of MOKSH for a specific program, the binding would be on both the sides such as you to complete the payments as per the signed form and MOKSH for providing the services.
- Most of the services provided by MOKSH are on One time basis meaning, the costs charged are against the services provided unless it is specified. The charges for the MCI screening test on line portal for mock testing would be on the subscription basis.
- Once you are registered with MOKSH, the application fees payable to the university are not refundable. However, for all other reasons, the refund policies would be mentioned on the registration form and signed by both the parties.
- Due balance should be paid without any delay on completion of your website. At any point of time, if the payments are held by you after confirmation and signing the registration form, the application process can not be stopped unless specified in the registration form.
- The services provided by MOKSH would complete once the student reaches the dorm/apartment allotted to them in another country chosen by them.
- The pre-departure instruction would be given to the students and if required to the parents to ensure their understanding of the travel processes.
- MOKSH does not guarantee issuance of Visa by the consulates or the time taken by the embassies to stamp the visa. Any delay or rejection due to this would not be considered as the delay or failure of MOKSH to deliver its services as per the registration form.